General Rules & Policies:
- Open: April 5 – October 27
- Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite or cabin.
- QUIET TIME: 11pm-8am. Please be considerate of others. No loud music at any time. Quiet time is strictly enforced by on-site security/management.
- Please maintain speeds less than 10 mph throughout the property.
- Children under age 18 should ALWAYS be under the direct supervision of a parent/guardian. Children should never be left unattended.
- All pets must be registered at the office at check-in. Pets that are well-behaved and vaccinated are welcome. Dogs must be on a 6 foot or less leash unless inside the gated area of the dog park. Always clean up after pets
- All vehicles, golf carts, and RV’s must carry and have proof of liability insurance. Golf carts are not allowed for non-member use. Golf cart contract and inspection must be completed prior to use.
- USE OF 4X4 VEHICLES, ATV’S, AND DIRT BIKES AT STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Fireworks and Firearms: Guests must obey all federal, state, and local laws regarding the ownership and possession of firearms. Firearms are not permitted in any property buildings or common areas. The discharge of firearms, BB guns, air guns/rifles, or similar devices is strictly prohibited. Use of any open flame device besides grills in public areas, toxic chemicals, or any other hazardous equipment or supplies in the RV Resort is prohibited.
- Campfires must be in fire rings only. Do not put trash of any kind in fire rings. During quiet hours, we ask that music and voices are kept to a minimum. Extinguish your fires 100% with water before retiring or leaving your campsite. If you would like to build a fire in the fire ring at your site or in the general fire pits on the property, please purchase a bundle of firewood from the general store, no outside wood is permitted.
- Fishing: ALL fishing is catch and release, no exceptions. No night fishing. No frog gigging allowed. No walking through other sites to fish off shoreline. Please dispose of fishing line, worm cups, etc. in proper trash bins.
- Alcohol: Guests must obey all federal, state, and local laws regarding the on property you are liable for your own safety and the safety of others. Consumption of alcohol is restricted to only your campsite.
- All visitors should register in the campground office upon arrival and must pay for a parking pass. Passes are available for your guests. Please inquire at office.
- IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE OR CHOOSE TO LEAVE EARLY. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- Lake Wapusun is not responsible for all incidents.
- ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE TIME: Arrival time is 3pm; departure time is 12pm. All guests must pay in full up front. One car permitted per campsite.
- If your site has a sewer connection, your sewer hose must be fastened at both ends using a connector or a rubber donut. All grey water should be properly disposed of at the dump station or scheduled for pump out with park maintenance.
- Campsite must be cleaned daily, and bagged waste deposited in trash containers.
- Max of two pets allowed at all camping sites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Additional fees apply for parties over 2 Adults and 2 children.
- We offer seasonal memberships and winter storage for guests wanting to have fun with us all season long!
Refund & Cancelation Policy:
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
- Refunds will not be issued for early departure or no-shows. No exceptions.
- Reservations cancelled more than 15 days in advance of arrival will incur a $25.00 cancelation fee.
- Reservations cancelled Between 7 and 15 days in advance of arrival will incur a cancelation fee of 50% of the reservation stay.
- Reservations cancelled less than 7 nights before arrival will forfeit a refund of any kind.
- Seasonal membership cancelations vary on a case to case basis. Please contact the office for all related inquiries.
Lake and Water Attractions:
- Lake access and swimming is allowed only in designated areas and during designated hours.
- Proper and appropriate swimwear attire required.
- No motorized boats are allowed on the lake.
- All children must ALWAYS be supervised by an adult.
- Swimming in the lakes is at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Lifejackets must ALWAYS be worn. Lifejackets must not be removed until back on shore. Lifejackets are available at the store.
- Anyone behaving in an unsafe or disruptive manner will be removed from the swimming areas.
- No expectant mothers, guests with back, neck, bone, muscular, or heart informalities, guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol should participate.
Emergency Preparedness Procedures:
We are very concerned about the safety of our Guest’s in all cases including man-made and natural disasters like high winds, flooding, fire, etc. Although not claiming responsibility for these natural disasters we have safety and evacuation plans in effect for them. During a disaster, we will use as many means as possible to keep Guests informed including Facebook, email, telephone, and verbal communication in person by calling on your RV. Keep in mind that all these methods may not be available or operable so keep yourself updated as much as possible with weather and other possible dangers. If evacuation is necessary or ordered, please stay calm and depart in an orderly fashion. Please note on your site map the entrances & exit roads. Please adhere to posted speed limits. In the event of fire, please call 911 FIRST then alert the resort office.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT, DRUNKENNESS, ILLEGAL DRUGS, OBSCENE LANGUAGE, OBNOXIOUS, DISRUPTIVE OR VULGAR BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT THE RV RESORT.
Outdoor activities, including but not limited to, lake related activities such as swimming and the use of lake inflatables, fishing, hiking, running, climbing, the use of any jumping pillow, jumping pad, playground and playground related equipment, and the use of any equipment, shelter, or other facilities (including, for example, use of outdoor activity equipment, RV electric pedestals, cabins, campfires, pavilions, and grills) can be hazardous. Natural occurrences, including but not limited to, lightning, falling trees or tree limbs, high winds, rainstorms, and floods, including flash floods and wildlife without limitation, raccoons, snakes, harmful insects, poison ivy, and other poisonous plants, can be unpredictable and dangerous. Access to and use of Lake Wapusun RV Resort property and participates is at Guest’s own risk. All Lake Wapusun RV Resort guests, members and all that access and use Lake Wapusun RV Resort property agree to release, discharge and hold harmless from liability, with respect to any and all illness, injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, MBA Ventures, LLC, (“Owner”) its owners, guests, members, managers, contractors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, participants and all other entities acting on their behalf (“Owner Parties”). All Lake Wapusun RV Resort guests, members and all that access and use Lake Wapusun RV Resort property agree to abide by any rules or regulations and to follow any guidelines or instructions that the Owner or Owner Parties may provide orally or in writing posted throughout the property. Guest also understands that Guest can be asked to leave the Property, without refund, for failure to follow the stated rules and policies. A copy of Rules and Regulations may be posted at the Property. The Rules and Regulations may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Owner.
These park rules were created with the health, cleanliness, legality, and welfare of all in mind. Any violations of the rules above are grounds for dismissal from the park. For additional information and expanded rules, please refer to the waivers and indemnity documents required to be signed before access to Lake Wapusun RV Resort.